SuperAnt is starting the year 2018 with a bang! We will be at the prestigious Malaysia Digital Economy Forum (MyDEF 2018) on the 8th of February 2018, 9am to 5pm. With the theme “Transforming Businesses & Society through Digitization”, the forum will be held at the Perdana Hall @MITI Tower.
The Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) is collaborating with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) for this forum.
MyDEF 2018 is a government initiative to steer local businesses to look embrace and transform their businesses digitally. Similarly, local players need to realize that in the next few years, traditional businesses may soon be eliminated in this highly competitive market.
What is at MyDEF 2018?
MyDEF 2018 will feature about 40 industry players from government ministries, agencies, eCommerce value-chains and international traders. At this summit of business leaders, participants can learn more about:
- Industry 4.0 technology adoption framework – to sustain long-term competitiveness and expand into the global market using technology
- Opportunities & challenges of DFTZ initiative – from the perspective of the Transportation and Logistics industries
- Malaysia moving towards a cashless society – what’s the long-term plan?
- Cross-border eCommerce – how to go about it?
- Online exporting mechanism – hosted by Alibaba (B2B) & Lazada (B2C)
The future economy will be driven digitally. Will your business be ready to ride the Go Digital wave? Just look at the rapid progression of trade and technology in China, Malaysian businesses need to adopt digital solutions now to be competitive. Attend MyDEF 2018 and look into the newest business practices to sustain and expand your business digitally.